Date:      13 May 99 15:59:49 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        Jordan K.Hubbard <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Daniel C.Sobral <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Re: Ombudsman (sp? :) ]

"Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com> wrote:
> > Could we have an ombudsman list? Ie, a mailing address for complains
> > about us? While I fear it might get spammed with Brett Glass
> > messages, I'm concerned that there isn't any obvious place for users
> > to express their dissatisfactions.
> =

> Hmmmm.  You mean like complaints@freebsd.org or something?  Is it also
> OK if nobody from core actually subscribes to it? :-)
> =

    Sorry I'm late on the discussion.
    First, I think this is a good idea, but I think it
    needs to have some kind of redering process where this
    information is used. Otherwise, it's just a blackhole. :-)

---
IN that context, it is the BSD that should be considered,
not the prefix.
http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/cgi-bin/newsread?34858