Date:      Thu, 08 Nov 2012 16:04:36 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>, bde@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: removing support for ICC??

on 07/11/2012 23:17 Alexander Leidinger said the following:
> cdefs.h is not only used in the kernel, but also in the userland.
> Anything from userland which includes cdefs.h and may also compile on
> other operating systems benefits from keeping this support in cdefs.h.

Do you _honestly_ believe in this?
That somebody might compile something using our cdefs.h on other OS and might use
the Intel compiler for that and the compilation might even work with the version
of icc that they use?

P.S. I am not questioning your statement, just really curios, because I have never
heard about such things before.

--
Andriy Gapon