Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 00:59:58 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG, dufault@hda.com
Subject:   Re: Kudos...

> The only thing that I don't know if can be fixed (or even matters), but
> x11amp does generate:
>
> sched_setscheduler: Function not implemented
>
> It doesn't seem to affect performance or how it operates though...

No; this is (sort of) the Linux equivalent of the FreeBSD rtprio stuff.
x11amp is attempting to change the scheduling algorithm that's applied
to it to improve its chances of keeping up.

We had some Posix scheduler stuff done, but I think we fumbled the
ball.  If Peter Dufault is still around he would be able to answer that
better.

Peter?