Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 13:52:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jacob Suter <jsuter@bsd.intrastar.net>
To:        Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Lamb.net>
Cc:        "Mr. Jason A. Borgmann" <kyricc@inetnebr.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 128k ISDN vs. T1

> Sorry to be rude, but another "Wanna-be-ISP". First it looks like you should
> go and read more about what is possible in telecommunication hardware.
> Like that ISDN is not upgradable over that 128K. That there exist Fractional
> T1. Frame Relay. And so on and so on.

as you would say on IRC:   "Blah"...  Yeah, one ISDN circuit is not
upgradable, but you can generally get more ISDN circuits in effect
getting more bandwidth.

I would think anywhere where ISDN would be would generally have more than
20 users....  If the calling area sucks that bad scream at the telco and
PUC..

Later....