Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 09:02:23 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tcl -- what's going on here.

> Unfortunately, it's a fact of life in FreeBSD these days that certain
> people in core consider FreeBSD to be theirs and don't see any need to

Needless to say, I disagree rather totally with Paul's summary of this
situation but I'm not going to waste my time rebutting his individual
points.  Every time I've gotten sucked into one of Paul's impassioned
shit-stirring debates I've regretted it.  Not this time.  The message
may be worth debating, but this particular messenger has lost all
credibility with me and by all appearances, it's only a good fight he
wants.  Any larger purpose is notable only by its absence.

						Jordan