Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 17:32:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steven Ames <steve@news.cioe.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: front page .. which compat

> Since there is no FreeBSD binary of the front page extensions (something
> that I really think Microsoft should remedy...), which version do I use?
>
> I tried the BSDI ones (thinking that freebsd had binary compatibility
> with BSDI), but they didn't go... should I try the linux ones next?

	I'm using the BSDI extensions on FreeBSD 2.2 Stable, but also used
	them back on version 2.1.5 which I think was the earliest version
	that supported the bsdi format.

Yeah... never mind, I'm an idiot sometimes... poor eyesite. I downloaded
'alpha' not 'bsdi'. *sigh* When will I ever follow my own mott:
Trust, but verify.

						-Steve