Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:02:44 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes), nathan@netrail.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6

I've heard very good thinks about the NRL implementation (over Mr. Dupont's),
and I believe that Garrett has the current code).  Please, this is all third-
hand, I intend no criticism towards Mr. Dupont's code,  I'm just relaying
additional info.

I think that someone should do an evaluation of "which is better" before taking
the first one.  (Actually, I guess the criteria should be, which is the one
the other BSD's are taking.  BSDI appears to be going with NRL, and I'm not
sure about NetBSD's).