Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:35:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom <tom@sdf.com>
To:        "Lee Crites (AEI)" <leec@adam.adonai.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Majordomo results: who (fwd)

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Lee Crites (AEI) wrote:

  This doesn't belong on freebsd-hackers.  Moved to chat.

> I got a message which said to check with so-and-so about some
> fbsd information.  "No problem," I think, "I'll just ask
> majordomo for the addresses and send him an email."

  Why would you do that?  Every thinking admin turns WHO off on Majordomo
anyhow.  Besides, it isn't guarrenteed to have real names so that you can
match "so-and-so" with an address on freebsd-hackers.

  If it is FreeBSD developer, you are probably better off using finger
against freebsd.org

Tom