Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:57:35 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Michael Gratton <mike@vee.net>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port www/jakarta-tomcat refactored

Michael,

Yes, because mod_jk is based on it. I believe in gradual change. I will
upgrade the port to 3.3 soon, just have to find some time to test the
*current* port with mod_jk first...

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ