Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:05:30 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Please review] Structure of the Handbook's Simplified Chinese translation

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

Dear folks,

Here is the Simplified Chinese translation source (SGML, etc) files for
review.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~delphij/doc_CNPROJ_20040917.tbz
	(this is about 520KB)

And an extracted version:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~delphij/doc/

A fully rendered version is available at:

	http://www.freebsd.org.cn/snap/doc/zh_CN.GB2312/books/handbook

Please note that the extracted version is slightly different from the
tarball, as it was exported with "-kb" option so $FreeBSD$ won't be
expanded.

Because the limitation of time there are still some sections that is
not translated.  This includes:
	Chapter 9.  Printing, sections 4-7
	Chapter 15. Mandatory Access Control
	Chapter 17. Vinum, sections 17.7 - 17.9
	Chapter 22. E-mail, sections 22.8, 22.11-13
	Chapter 23. Network Services, sections 23.3 - 23.10

I have proceeded Chapter 15 like the way that French translation has
done, however, other sections are left as-is with the original English
text.  Should I remove the English text before committing them, or
it's just ok to keep them as-is?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs--