Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:22:46 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD has serious problems with focus, longevity, and lifecycle

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 03:58:41AM -0500, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
> > You seem to be obsessed by picking over
> > semantics and finding shortcomings to be aggreived over.
> >
> Semantics and proper, independent, API are crucial.

I'm talking about the semantics of the non-technical part: the wording
of things that people post in email.  viz: the time-wasting nonsense
about "oh, it seems to be released already, has anyone noticed?" from
a few weeks ago.

It was 100% FUD, which apparently you knew perfectly well at the time,
and thus AFAICT only posted it to draw attention to yourself.

That's the drama I'm talking about.

mcl