Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 95 10:51:17 GMT
From:      "gj%pcs.dec.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com" <garyj@rks32.pcs.dec.com>
To:        pgf%foxharp.boston.ma.us@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Cc:        ports%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: vile port directories available

> well, i never heard back from anyone regarding this, so i don't know
> if anyone's done anything with it or not.

I use vile/xvile all the the time, I'll give 'em a try and see whether they
work and report back to the list.

> (i still don't quite understand the proper protocol for all this.  can
> someone please fill me in?  should i be pestering the list with this?)

Seems to me that this is the right place to announce this sort of thing. Of
course, most porters stick their ports into incoming on freefall and then
they get grabbed by some kind soul and put into the ports tree.

Gary J.