Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 16:28:58 -0700
From:      erich@uruk.org
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-SMP fixes...

I've been re-writing the startup code for FreeBSD-SMP (the current code
will only start some Pentium CPUs), and am partly sure what is causing
some of the more nasty problems after the second processor gets activated.

I just saw a message about Peter Wemm doing something like this already?

Can we perhaps coordinate efforts?

--
  Erich Stefan Boleyn                 \_ E-mail (preferred):  <erich@uruk.org>
Mad Genius wanna-be, CyberMuffin        \__      (finger me for other stats)