Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:52:56 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   patches, fixes, regression errors and Olympic dives (was Re: speaking of 3.4... )

Posted to NTBugtraq, its title is "What is NT 4.0 SP6a?". To me, the
subtitle is, "Why I love, love, love CVSUP and the method used to track
STABLE"

If it didnt effect us as we have to use NT for some of our customers, its
almost laughable... Reading it makes me think of Olympic diving... So,
whats the technical difficulty level of a double reverse regression and a
SYN fix.

http://ntbugtraq.ntadvice.com/sp6a.asp