Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:44:41 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Steven Huwig <sjh13@po.cwru.edu>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tact

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

On 2002-04-18 15:29, Steven Huwig wrote:
>Brooks Davis wrote:
>>On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 06:59:25PM +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:
>>>It's not referring to the same incident.
>>>That part of the document predates September 11th, 2001.
>>>
>>>We've discussed this here before, and the general consensus (which I
>>>personally agree with) was that it remains a good example, even after
>>>the event you're concerned with (perhaps even more so).
>>
>>I would suggest that this be footnoted.
>
> Even better, perhaps the example can be made more explicit: "A number of
> firms learned this the hard way after the 1993 explosion at the World
> Trade Center."

I like this!  Being explicit won't hurt a bit.  I don't really care
about being ``politically correct'', but since this very same question
is going to be thought, asked, replied and hashed to death
periodically, it is a very good idea to be as specific as possible.

Giorgos.

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD--