Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 23:36:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      Kenneth Merry <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        aryder@bestweb.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AccelX

Andrew Ryder wrote...
> Does anyone know how Accelx 4.1 is on 3.0? I had Accelx 4.1 working on
> 2.2.5-STABLE fine but I cvsup'd to 3.0 and wonder'd if the same results
> were there.. anyone know?

	I've got Accelerated X 4.1 running on one of my -current machines.
It works fine, but you may want to just install the X server, and not any
of the other stuff that comes on the CD.  If you install everything, it
installs another xterm binary, and your utmp will be a bit messed up.  (I
think they probably compiled it under 2.2.?, so that's probably the source
of the problem.)

	So, I just use the Accelerated X server, but XFree86 utilities.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry
ken@plutotech.com