Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:24:43 +0100
From:      Lukasz Bojarski <ni@merkury.pol.lublin.pl>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Translation of Handbook

Hello!
We have translated one chapter of the Handbook to Polish. We would like
to submit it - but we have one doubt.
We would like to keep all the original text of the Handbook with
Polish text - where it is already translated. This would facilitate
translations of next chapters to our translators, would make easier
to manage the logistics of translations by multiple translators and
- the most important - would make such Handbook usable (in contrary to
for example way of German Handbook - where they write "translation in progress"
in place of not-yet-translated chapters - with link to the original chapter).
Are the both ways correct or is one of them preferred?

Best regards,

Lukasz Bojarski
The Polish FreeBSD Documentation Project Coordinator
http://tlumaczenie.freebsd.pl