Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 1996 15:45:47 -0500
From:      rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Latest Current build failure

>I think I'm coming around to the best "solution" of all to this, at
>least from my personal perspective, and that's to do nothing and leave
>-current exactly as it is.
>
>I'm tired out just talking about it now. :-)

As usual, the "powers that be" refuse to either make changes or allow
others to do so.

I described in detail an exact methodology which would at least allow us to
test the assertions that "there is no problem". I even offered to
coordinate the changes. However, since I'm not one of the "anointed
The status quo wins again. :-(

I'm afraid I'll have to side with Terry. (January or February ?)