Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:47:30 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Petri Helenius <pete@sms.fi>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6

  I'll accept any flames I get for posting directly here but since my
questions on -questions have ended without generating a horde nor a
single reply I thought I'll dare to do this anyway :-/

  So the question is if there are plans to integrate IPv6 into current
anytime soon? It seems that there is fairly functional implementation
from INRIA which seems to fall out-of-sync even with 2.2-STABLE quite
frequently so I would guess coordinating efforts and checking the code
or some other code in would be helpful for us users and developers
alike.

Pete