Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:13:32 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.org>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   BSDi syscall compatibility

I'm trying to run some BSDi executables (Shopsite) on -current and
3.1-stable, and I'm getting sig 10's (bus errors).  Does anybody have
a clue?  The same executables run "fine" on 2.2.8-stable (modulo mmap
bugs, which are a pain).

-current source is from 19990615.
3.1-stable source is from 19990505.
2.2.8-stable source is from 19981217.

This should be after the corrections for the kernel memory space
increase, so that seems unlikely to be the reason.

If necessary I'll start digging to find out just when it broke
sometime next week, but any hint that could lead me to a better chase
than that would be appreciated.

Eivind.