Date:      Wed, 08 Aug 2001 11:30:27 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Chern Lee <chern@meow.lab.nuxi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port tag

Chern Lee <chern@meow.lab.nuxi.com> writes:
> Was there ever a conclusion reached on the discussion about the <port>
> tag?

Not really.  Some people wanted it integerated into <filename>, then
we started talking about why we're extended DocBook at all, and I
don't think anything ever came out of that.  Assuming that a
ports-specific tag or element is desired at all, I see no harm in
committing this.  It wouldn't be hard to write a regexp to change
<port> -> <filename type="port"> if the latter is desired.