Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:04:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Schwartz         <rjoe@sierrahill.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   imap vs pop3

Folks,

As a new ISP, I'd appreciate your comments on the IMAP
from the packages selection. Is it stable & mature?

What testing I've done (Netscape on NT wkstn configured to
use IMAP with FreeBSD 2.2.5) doen't refresh Netscape's list
of mail without restarting it after sending a test message
to myself and then expecting to see it update Netscape's
top scroll list of mail on the IMAP server.

Thanks,

Joe Schwartz

PS

I'm using Qualcomm's pop3. Any other one I should consider
replacing it with?