Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:32:33 +0530
From:      vasanth rao naik <vasanth@juniper.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with ld-elf.so.1 install

Hello People,

I have come accross the same issue as our friend Kenneth Merry about
which he specified in his previous mail in this thread.

Kenneth Merry Wrote:

>So, it looks like find_symdef() is returning a bogus value for def, and
>NULL for defobj, which causes a NULL pointer deference at line 197.

I got the core in rcp with the same segmentation fault. I wanted to know
if this problem is fixed. If yes could some one please mail me the link
for the fix.

I would be highly grateful to everyone.

Vasanth