Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 19:12:15 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>, FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: When gcc-2.7.2 hits ctm

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Nate Williams wrote:

> You *are* a remote developer if you're getting the CTM stuff.  And, if
> you can't handle the mail load of the gcc integration, un-subscribe from
> CTM until it all blows over, ftp everything by hand, and when everything
> is back to normal re-subscribe.

That's a good way I think.

Don't force the people, who have sufficiant resources to have manual
extra work. If someone, and I think, too, it's the minority, has
insufficiant resources, then he should do as described above !

> Everything is in your hands and Poul didn't have to do anything, and
> those users who *can* handle the larger email aren't punished either.

Yes yes yes !

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de