Date:      Sun, 14 May 1995 06:11:37 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        adam@veda.is
Cc:        adam@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: dgd port package failed again

 * Package creation now works again. Fixed for now by using a temporary PLIST.

Well, I'm sure you've gotten my other mail by now, but it's not
working!

Please stop trying to outsmart bsd.port.mk and pkg_*.  You may get it
to work by using "undocumented features" again, but they are changing
quite rapidly as we haven't really finalized what our framework is
going to be, and until that happens, having an "odd" port like this is
just a pain in the neck.

Satoshi