Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:16:18 +0200
From:      Sergio Carlavilla <carlavilla@freebsd.org>
To:        Lorenzo Salvadore <phascolarctos@protonmail.ch>
Cc:        "freebsd-translators@freebsd.org" <freebsd-translators@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Self-introduction: salvadore, Italian and French

--0000000000002e8ebd05db6c0048

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 10:43, Lorenzo Salvadore <phascolarctos@protonmail.ch>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am Lorenzo Salvadore, a past contributor to
> FreeBSD that is now coming back. I have already
> worked to translations in the past, in particular
> by translating in Italian the article about
> BSD and GPL licenses.
>
> As I have been missing for several months,
> I would like to read again some sections
> of the handbook and I thought that it would
> be nice to help translating them at the
> same time (unless they are already done, of
> course). Moreover, I hope to get back soon
> my ports commit bit, so I will also be
> reading the committer guide and I could
> translate it as well.
>
> Name: Lorenzo Salvadore
> Login: salvadore
> Mail: salvadore@FreeBSD.org
>    phascolarctos@protonmail.ch
> Languages: Italian and French
>    I would prefer to focus on Italian
>    first.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lorenzo Salvadore
>
> Hi Lorenzo,

Nice to see an old committer return :)

If you need help with the new documentation toolchain please ping me.

Bye!

--0000000000002e8ebd05db6c0048

phascolarctos@protonmail.ch">phascolarctos@protonmail.ch</a>&gt; wrote:<br>=
le=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:soli=
d;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204)">Hello,<br>
I am Lorenzo Salvadore, a past contributor to<br>
FreeBSD that is now coming back. I have already<br>
worked to translations in the past, in particular<br>
by translating in Italian the article about<br>
BSD and GPL licenses.<br>
As I have been missing for several months,<br>
I would like to read again some sections<br>
of the handbook and I thought that it would<br>
be nice to help translating them at the<br>
same time (unless they are already done, of<br>
course). Moreover, I hope to get back soon<br>
my ports commit bit, so I will also be<br>
reading the committer guide and I could<br>
translate it as well.<br>
Name: Lorenzo Salvadore<br>
Login: salvadore<br>
Mail: salvadore@FreeBSD.org<br>
=C2=A0 =C2=A0<a href=3D"mailto:phascolarctos@protonmail.ch" target=3D"_blan=
k">phascolarctos@protonmail.ch</a><br>
Languages: Italian and French<br>
=C2=A0 =C2=A0I would prefer to focus on Italian<br>
=C2=A0 =C2=A0first.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Lorenzo Salvadore<br>
div dir=3D"auto">Bye!</div>