Date:      Mon, 6 May 2013 15:46:41 -0300
From:      Mauro Eldritch <eldritch@blacklab.com.ar>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Translator

Hi there. Name's MauroEldritch from FreeBSD Forum, I was sent here by
wblock@ after offering myself as a spanish translator for the HandBook and
other docs.

I can write in both Spaniard way (es-ES) and latinamerican way (es-MX).
As I told wblock@ I saw many pages that were bad / loosely translated with
a poor broken-spanish, so I would like to contribute as much as I can. I
was born in Argentina, so my native speaking way is latam, but also deal
with many spaniard clients so, it won't be a problem to switch between them
as needed.

Email me at info (at) blacklab (dot) com (dot) ar
It's a catch-all.

--
Mauro Eldritch.
BlackLab Software