Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:11:51 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        "Federico E. Garcia Diaz" <fegdiaz@satlink.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Want some help on translating docs to Spanish?

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 11:25:59PM -0300, Federico E. Garcia Diaz wrote:
> I would like to help translating documentation to Spanish.

Excellent.  Thanks for volunteering.

The best people to talk to about this are Jesus Rodriguez
<jesusr@FreeBSD.org> and Jose Alacaide <jmas@FreeBSD.org>, who are the
current Spanish translation team (apologies if there's anyone else that
I've missed).  I'm sure they can fill you in on what needs doing, and how
best you can help.

Welcome aboard!

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>