Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 02:10:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/16271

The following reply was made to PR bin/16271; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To: Jin Guojun (FTG staff) <jin@george.lbl.gov>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:00:59 +0200

 On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:44:22 PST, Jin Guojun wrote:

 > This problem also exists in 4.0 release. The patch is very simple,
 > and the concept is clear. Can we fix this problem with apply the
 > following patch?

 I don't think so, because that file is on the vendor branch.  This fix
 should be submitted to keith Bostic, nvi's maintainer.  If he agrees
 that the next release of nvi will include this patch exactly, then we
 can probably do some magic.

 Ciao,
 Sheldon.