Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:41:50 +0200
From:      "Adrian Penisoara" <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, Bob Keyes <bob@sinister.com>
Subject:   Re: The BIND scandal

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>wrote:

> The FreeBSD project has been attempted blackmailed many times over
> the year, and it havn't worked yet, and it won't ever, if I can
> prevent it.

  Sorry to suddenly stump into this, but can we get a bit more background on
what is being referred to here and also the initial mail ? Just point me to
relevant references if there are any, besides [1].

  Mind me, but I think this may not be the most professional way to deal
with such situations and I hate to see such (kiddish ?) arguments flow by on
a FreeBSD/security list...

[1] http://seclists.org/bugtraq/2000/Dec/0317.html

Thank you,
Adrian.