Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:46:33 +0800 (WST)
From:      Michael Slater <slaterm@excel.tnet.com.au>
To:        "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache Virtual Servers (single IP)

> Gentlemen, I have to jump in and add my viewpoint as a customer.
>
> I spend my money -- and recommend to my clients they spend their money --
> with an ISP who will deliver the service _I_ want and _I_ expect. To whit:

If I need a static IP address
for a good and legitimate reason -- I _will_

If any of my customers have a reason for needing a static I.P address,
then they get one. I dont know how it is in the U.S these days, but in
Australia as of the end of this month their will not be any more class
C network addresses available.
(Thats what i was told when i applied for another class C address)
It seems Australia has used the _FEW_ I.P addresses
that were allocated to it. So as a result,we have to make do with what
we have (at least that's the impression that i get) .

We always try to accomodate the needs of our customers.

Michael Slater
slaterm@tnet.com.au