Date:      21 Apr 2003 09:08:49 +1000
From:      Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Anton Zavrin <antonzav@pacbell.net>
Subject:   Re: Broken buildworld in groff, 4.8-stable?

Hi Ruslan,

On Sun, 2003-04-20 at 19:55, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> I see that your second "mkdep" command is damaged.  It looks like
> your /etc/make.conf is damaged, probably by redefining CXXFLAGS.
> Show us your /etc/make.conf if you don't have CXXFLAGS there.

No need, because I did indeed have CXXFLAGS defined (an unsuccessful
attempt to get a port to compile with debugging flags).  Thanks for
pointing that out!

With CXXFLAGS removed, everything is happily building again now.

If CXXFLAGS isn't it, is there any other equivalent to CFLAGS, that gets
used for C++ compilations, or is CFLAGS used to build C++ flags on too?

Thanks again,

--
Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>