Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 2021 00:56:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ernesto Celis <ecelis@sdf.org>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Introducing myself

Hello, this is Ernesto.

I am from Mexico and I wish to help translating to Spanish.

I have been using FreeBSD a few times in servers since 4.4 and currently
I run 12.2 in my laptop where I use it as my daily driver and work with
python and nodejs mostly.

I manage myself well with the system and that is why I'd like to help
with the translation effort. Already created an account ecelis at
Weblate and going through Asciidoctor and related contributing
documentation.

Greetings

--
Ernesto Celis