Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:06:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andy <deimos@lewman.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.5 now available . . . . .

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> I don't know what you're talking about "merging into future 4.x builds".
> 4.x is already much more stable than 3.x ever was..the bug-fixing has
> already taken place during the development of the 4.0 branch.

	Not to start a massive flamewar here, but in my personal
experience with multiple FreeBSD boxes in a live environment, I've found
that 3.x is much more stable than the 4.x servers.  I've gone so far as to
revert the 4.x server back to 3.x.  I'm going to revisit the issue when it
becomes 4.1.

--

|  Andy   |     e-mail      |      web       |
|         | andy@lewman.com | www.lewman.com |

You are the only person to ever get this message.