Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:19:24 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        hm@kts.org, sos@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCVT's death

Terry, you're the only guy I know who could cite references while
arbitrating a nude arm-wrestling contest in a pit of lime jello.
I remove my cap, sir! :-)

In the meantime, could everyone else kindly just shut up about this
one already?  Yeesh!  One war a month is enough, you know?  There has
been enough core team upheavel already this quarter and anyone else
staging a walk-out will have to wait until Autumn at the very
minimum. :)

- Jordan