Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:59:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@mindbender.serv.net>
Cc:        Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>, Dave Alderman <dave@persprog.com>, hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Pentuim or Pentuim Pro ?

> That's nice, but can you post a competative comparison against
> something else?  The stats do nothing for me all by themselves.
> Thanks.

Chips I have on hand : K5-133, K6-166, Cyrix 6x86-166.  I will re-bench
all of them on the same board.

If you have benchmarks other then Nsieve and FLOPS you'd like to see run
I'll run them too.  I expect to be able to do this tonight.

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : The Middle Peninsula's Internet Connection    :