Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:20:02 -0400
From:      "William D. Freeman" <wdf@picusnet.com>
To:        "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which Quake World port to use under FreeBSD 4.0

--------------81C822E17E3745D159A19187

Linux emulation should probably be fine.  I'm pretty sure BSDi would be, too.
The BSDi version might work better under -CURRENT i think because as far as i
can tell i think they are merging source bases in the -CURRENT branch for
FreeBSD and BSD/OS (if i am wrong, please correct me....i usualy don't know
what's going on).  However, since i regard games like that as a waste of my time
(except that Doom kicks ass..), i wouldn't have any working knowledg of Quake
anything under anything.

--
 William D. Freeman [wdf@picusnet.com]
http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU

--------------81C822E17E3745D159A19187

Linux emulation should probably be fine.&nbsp; I'm pretty sure BSDi would
be, too.&nbsp; The BSDi version might work better under -CURRENT i think
because as far as i can tell i think they are merging source bases in the
-CURRENT branch for FreeBSD and BSD/OS (if i am wrong, please correct me....i
usualy don't know what's going on).&nbsp; However, since i regard games
like that as a waste of my time (except that Doom kicks ass..), i wouldn't
have any working knowledg of Quake anything under anything.
those three?&nbsp; Is BSDi

<pre>--&nbsp;
&nbsp;William D. Freeman [wdf@picusnet.com]
<A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU">http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU</A>;