Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:30:36 -0800
From:      "Shawn Saunders" <saundersconsult@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Redirect fec0 to physical NIC

I have successfully used add_iface to bond two interfaces to fec0
(10/100's).

I would like to now take fec0 and send it out a physical interface, but when
I attempt to either add the fec0 interface, or substitute a real interface
and use add_iface of two real interfaces to a third real interface, it says
that the "Function is not implemented".  I am using FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p9.

I don't need to use a virtual interface.  My real goal is to take traffic
from multiple incoming physical interfaces, and redirect them (agregate) out
another physical interface.  Even if there is traffic loss, that is not a
problem.  Just need to know if it can be done.  If so, I can then work on
the bandwidth limitations.