Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 20:03:59 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@computerstopusa.com>
To:        Ron Bickers <rbickers@intercenter.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache Virtual Servers (single IP)

> I guess if the user doesn't want to grow with the industry, that's their
> choice, yes.  I was simply saying, even if they COULD get to these
> "IP-less" virtual domains, chances are it'd look like garbage.
>
> I use Lynx often myself and more often find I can't do what I need to
> because of other features used on a web site and not supported.  That's a
> whole different issue though.

I use Lynx a lot myself too, because for the most part it works well, and
is functional enough on most web sites. The newer versions also support
HTTP 1.1, so the ip'less domains will still work with Lynx. Mosaic 2.75
also works like this. If you are using Netscape 1.1, or Explorer >2.0, you
are not to be helped anyway. :)