Date:      Sat, 06 Jul 1996 17:28:20 -0700
From:      Pedro Giffuni S <pgiffuni@biblioteca.campus.unal.edu.co>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   C2 security

Hi, I found this message from about three years ago:
________________________________________________________________________C2 security for BSD/386

Brian Beattie (beattie@agora.rain.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 93 15:16:13 PDT

Somebody asked if BSD/386 had C2 security. It is my understanding
that BSDI had no plans for C2. I am curious, how much interset is
there in C2 security. Being the main engineer of the Trusted MINIX
project I have often considered bring BSD/386 up toi C2. While I
do not have the resources to handle the eval process I could certainly
do the development and documentation.

Anybody care?

--
Brian Beattie          | Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards,
beattie@agora.rain.com | catsup.