Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:42:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul Griffith <paulg@interlog.com>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        solarisonintel@egroups.com
Subject:   PPro 200 vs PII 400

I am looking for any web sites that compares the PPro to the PII. I have a
possible new customer that is looking to replace their PPro 200, with a
PII 400 for about $6000.00 CDN. The problem is they have only 10 Win95
Clients running a DOS based business app. They have used up 1 GIG on a 2
GB HD in the last 2 years. Yet the new server includes 2x9.1 GB HD (L0
Raid). What gets me here is that the person who is trying to sell them
this package didn't even suggest they upgrade their  network to 100BaseT,
it's still 10BaseT !

Any pointers. I was suggesting they upgrade their network first, then look
at the Server.

Thanks
Paul Griffith <> paulg@interlog.com