Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:01:11 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        Daniel Harris <dannyboy@subdimension.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/19186: Semi-overhaul docs.html

On 6/11/00, 3:24:27 PM, Daniel Harris <dannyboy@subdimension.com> wrote
regarding Re: docs/19186: Semi-overhaul docs.html:

> How about just rewriting the whole sentence <g>... example for the
> 4.4Docs:

> ``
> If you like to read BSD manuals online, here is a hypertext version of=

> the 4.4BSD documents from /usr/share/doc, where you will find the
> documents on a FreeBSD machine (if you install the doc distribution).
> ''

Sounds good :-)

The (compound) sentence is simple and "linear". The clause
introduced by where sounds (to me) as a coordinated main clause (where
you will find ... =3D and there you will find ...).

Others might probably prefer "if you have installed", but I am afraid
this is just a matter of taste.

I hope we have missed nothing else ...

Best regards,
Salvo