Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:47:31 -0800
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        sheldonh@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Old entities in man-refs.ent

--==_Exmh_1649082448P

Hi Sheldon--

I noticed that you did two commits to man-refs.ent that removed the
entities for svr4(8) and linux(8) because the scripts they were
describing are obsolete.

I'm in a situation where I'd kind of like them back for two reasons:

1.  They're still very much present (for better or worse) in 4-STABLE.

2.  It's a little harder to write a DocBook document saying "svr4(8)
was removed" if the entity isn't there.

I'm wondering if you'd consider letting me put the svr4(8) and linux(8)
entries back, as well as adding one for osf1(8)?

(If the answer's "no", I can live with that.  I can always write the
entry out long-hand, even though it's not as aesthetically pleasing to
me.)

Thanks!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1649082448P