Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:34:59 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?G=E1bor_K=F6vesd=E1n?= <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Terbe_P=E9ter?= <sncdev@gmail.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hungarian translation

Terbe Péter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Yes, we have discussed but I haven't got any of your addresses and
> couldn't find your address on the page I had found it earlier. I
> thought you have more work nowadays and stopped the translation for a
> while. Ok then, we are two now ;)
> I'll send you the hungarian pages and let's work further together.

Great! :) It's true that I'm quite busy (just started the university),
but this just means I'm working slower, I won't stop working on this.
Actually, I already made some progress since we talked about this in
e-mail. (Merged hrs' cleanup and translated some pages that were
missing. And also fixed the charset issue, but that is not reflected in
the snapshot I showed you.)

--
Cheers,

Gabor